An Average WhatsApp User Sends >1,000 Messages per Month
This chart shows how much an average user uses WhatsApp per month.
- FacebookFacebook Drives 20x As Much Traffic As Twitter Does
This chart shows the percentage of overall traffic to websites coming from Facebook or Twitter referrals. Next to social referrals, overall traffic includes direct traffic, paid and organic search traffic etc.
- WomenTech World Remains Male-Dominated
This chart shows a gender breakdown of selected tech companies' global workforce.
- FacebookInteractions Boost The Effect Of Paying For Facebook Reach
This chart illustrates how interactions with branded content on Facebook correlate with reach.
- FacebookTop Brands See Facebook Engagement Plummeting
This chart shows the average number of interactions per Facebook post for the most engaging global brands on the social network.
- Social NetworksHow Marketers Use Social Media
This chart shows which social platforms are used by marketers. It also shows how the use of social networks in marketing differs depending on whether it’s targeted to businesses or consumers.
- Most popular global mobile messenger apps as of July 2014, based on number of registered users (in millions)
Most popular global mobile messenger apps as of July 2014
- Number of LINE app's registered users from December 2011 to June 2014 (in millions)
LINE app: number of registered users as of June 2014
- Number of monthly active WhatsApp users worldwide from April 2013 to April 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active WhatsApp users as of April 2014
- Most popular Facebook fan pages in June 2014Most popular Facebook fan pages in June 2014
- Most popular product brands on Facebook in July 2014Most popular product brands on Facebook in July 2014
- Facebook's economic impact in Europe in 2011Facebook's economic impact in Europe in 2011
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter