This chart shows the growth of average time spent per day with major media by U.S. adults.
This chart shows the percentage of small businesses using the following in 2013.
This chart illustrates how much time an average American spends with electronic media every day.
The music industry is two steps ahead of other industries in the ongoing digitization of media distribution. Download and streaming services accounted for almost 60 percent of recorded music revenues in the U.S. in 2012, while other media industries struggle to find a viable strategy for digital distribution.
This chart illustrates the adoption of social media channels by U.S. ad agencies. 82.4 percent of the responding agencies were using Facebook for client campaigns in Q3 2012, making it the must-have social media platform for marketers.
This chart provides a nice overview of the international availability of digital content offerings of Apple, Google, Amazon and Microsoft.
This chart shows the percentage of traffic to a large sample of websites that comes social media websites.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens