This chart shows reasons why shoppers use a computer as opposed to a mobile device.
This chart shows the percentage of Americans whose activities increased a lot due to mobile technology.
Mobile phone users from the Asia-Pacific region consume the most data. Driven by entertainment applications such as YouTube, Youku and PPStream, the average mobile phone user in the region uses 1.1 GB of data per month.
This chart shows mobile ad spend per mobile subscription in 2011 and 2012, broken down by region.
This chart shows the percentage of web traffic coming from mobile devices in 2010 and 2013.
This chart ranks the Top 10 mobile phone vendors in Q3 2014, based on worldwide unit sales to end users.
This chart shows which mobile wallet services American consumers have used in the past.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens