The chart shows the number of mobile broadband subscriptions per 100 inhabitants in different regions.
This chart compares Android and iOS in terms of their share of mobile web browsing.
This chart shows the expected increase in global smartphone traffic between 2014 and 2019.
This chart illustrates Facebook’s trouble to monetize users outside of North America and Europe.
This chart shows Facebook's revenue growth since the first quarter of 2012.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens