Become a Data Partner with Statista
Put your research on the desks of decision makers
The Benefits of a Statista Data Partnership
Over 6 million users and over 1,500,000 registered clients
- 1Contact us
- 2Editorial Review
- 4You’re on Statista!
Feel free to send us your data:
- Most popular among our audience is periodic data, so be sure to include recurring surveys
- We use quantitative data sets to make our statistics, please do not upload charts without numerical data
- Types of data can be: single studies, individual data sets, or databases
- You can send your data via a link, Excel, PDF, or Powerpoint document
Our editorial team reviews each data delivery for the following criteria:
- Can we understand the methodology and does it satisfy our quality requirements?
- Are they published recently and regularly?
- Does it complement our existing data?
We will contact you with feedback from our editorial team and discuss, if necessary, final details such as the amount of data to publish.
Your data and brand are now live on Statista! All sources are clearly stated, and the URL backlink for our users to connect with you is live!
Partnering with Statista allows us to demonstrate our expertise in the app commerce industry on a regional and global scale.
Anna Abrell, Marketing Manager, Poq
Statista gives us great, timely exposure with people that really use our data. The site is professional, charts are beautiful and they’re great to work with!
Art Klein, Managing Partner, MSW-ARS Research
We benefit from the validation and reach that a partnership with a high quality company like Statista provides.
Brett Bauer, CEO, Shared2you
We’re excited to partner with Statista because they can help us extend the reach of our data insights and help build yconic’s brand as a youth, GenY and GenZ thought leader.
Rob Henderson, CEO, yconic.
Statista is a reliable and comprehensive source for The Wall Street Journal
Jason Bellini, Editor, The Wall Street Journal
Statista's designs are beautiful, informative and accurate. We have come to rely on them to illustrate the technology and business news of the day.
Matt Silverman, Editorial Director, Mashable