Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Overnight stays of foreign and national guests at campsites 2018, by federal state

Distribution of overnight stays of foreign and national guests at campsites in Germany in 2018, by federal state

by Evgeniya Koptyug, last edited Aug 20, 2019
Overnight stays of foreign and national guests at campsites 2018, by federal state This statistic shows the share of overnight stays of national and foreign guests alike at campsites in Germany in 2018 by federal state. In Schleswig-Holstein, around 95 percent of all campsite guests were nationals and the remaining 5 percent consisted of foreign guests.
Show more

Distribution of overnight stays of foreign and national guests at campsites in Germany in 2018, by federal state

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
Camping in Germany
Camping in Germany

All Information
in one Presentation

Camping in Germany

Everything On "Camping in Germany" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

I think of Statista as Google for researchers. Statista provides you with the information you search for right away.
Dr. Horst Stipp

Dr. Horst Stipp
EVP, Research & Innovation, Advertising Research Foundation

Statistics on "Camping in Germany"
  • Overview
  • Overnight stays
The most important statistics
  • Revenues
  • Customers
  • Destinations and spending
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.