Manufacturing: Electrical Equipment & Supplies in the U.S. 2022 - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - NAICS Code 335
With their possession of advanced technological and engineering know-how, U.S. electrical manufacturers set standards throughout the world. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry was US$115.2 billion.
- Forecasts through the year 2024 (COVID-19 included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers and trade flows
- Top companies and business demographics
- Innovation & research activities