More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Travel and tourism in EuropeTravel and tourism in Europe
- Travel and tourism in ItalyTravel and tourism in Italy
- Travel and tourism in FranceTravel and tourism in France
- Travel and tourism in CzechiaTravel and tourism in Czechia
- Travel and tourism in Northern IrelandTravel and tourism in Northern Ireland
- Contribution of travel and tourism to GDP in Canada 2009-2028Contribution of travel and tourism to GDP in Canada 2009-2028
- Contribution of travel and tourism to employment in Canada 2016-2017, by typeContribution of travel and tourism to employment in Canada 2016-2017, by type
- Total tourism spend on travel agency services in Canada 2000-2017Total tourism spend on travel agency services in Canada 2000-2017
- Contribution of travel and tourism to GDP in Canada 2016-2017, by typeContribution of travel and tourism to GDP in Canada 2016-2017, by type
- Economic contribution of travel and tourism to GDP worldwide 2006-2017Economic contribution of travel and tourism to GDP worldwide 2006-2017
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.