Justin Bieber's Fake Fans Revealed
Justin Bieber currently has more than 37 million followers.
Unfortunately, according to Socialbakers, almost 16.7 million of those followers are fake or empty accounts and another 2.6 million accounts are inactive. Bieber's 17.8 million "good" followers still make him the second-most popular Twitter user behind Lady Gaga who has 19 million real followers.
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of December 2014 (in millions)
Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of December 2014
- Number of monthly active Twitter users in the United States from 1st quarter 2010 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active U.S. Twitter users as of 3rd quarter 2014
- Number of monthly active international Twitter users from 2nd quarter 2010 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active international Twitter users as of 3rd quarter 2014
- Reasons for declining magazine readership in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012Reasons for declining magazine readership in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012
- CPI inflation forecast comparison UK 2014-2018CPI inflation forecast comparison UK 2014-2018
- GDP growth forecast comparison UK 2014-2018GDP growth forecast comparison UK 2014-2018
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens