Justin Bieber's Fake Fans Revealed
Justin Bieber currently has more than 37 million followers.
Unfortunately, according to Socialbakers, almost 16.7 million of those followers are fake or empty accounts and another 2.6 million accounts are inactive. Bieber's 17.8 million "good" followers still make him the second-most popular Twitter user behind Lady Gaga who has 19 million real followers.
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of September 2014 (in millions)
Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of September 2014
- Leading Twitter ad formats in the United States in 2013 and 2014
Leading Twitter ad formats in the U.S. 2013-2014
- Number of data removal requests to Twitter from January 2012 to June 2014
Twitter: total number of data removal requests as of 1H 2014
- IT spending growth forecast by segment in Latin America 2014IT spending growth forecast by segment in Latin America 2014
- Wine usage in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013, by user typeWine usage in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013, by user type
- Monthly family expenditure in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012-2013, by family typeMonthly family expenditure in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012-2013, by family type
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens