The Average Smartphone User Has Installed 26 Apps
Korean smartphone users can't get enough apps on their smartphones. With an average number of 40 apps per smartphone user, South Korea tops our international app ranking, based on data published in Google's "Our Mobile Planet" study.
- Most popular Apple App Store categories in September 2014, by share of available apps
Most popular Apple App Store categories in September 2014
- Cumulative number of apps downloaded from the Apple App Store from June 2008 to June 2014 (in billions)
Apple App Store: number of downloads as of June 2014
- Number of free and paid mobile app store downloads worldwide from 2011 to 2017 (in billions)
Mobile app stores: number of free and paid downloads 2011-2017
- Number of overnight travelers from other countries to the U.S. 2000Number of overnight travelers from other countries to the U.S. 2000
- Overnight travel to the U.S. from other countries in 2000Overnight travel to the U.S. from other countries in 2000
- South Korea vs world average: mobile device ownership 2013, by screen sizeSouth Korea vs world average: mobile device ownership 2013, by screen size
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens