1 in 5 Americans Cannot Access Facebook at Work
1 in 5 American employees are unable to access Facebook at work due to technical restrictions put in place by their employer. The social network is viewed by many as a potential distraction at the workplace and is therefore blocked in many company networks.
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 1st quarter 2015 (in millions)
Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2015
- Leading product brands with the most fans on Facebook in February 2015 (in millions)
Most popular product brands on Facebook 2015
- Facebook's annual revenue from 2009 to 2014 (in million U.S. dollars)
Facebook's annual revenue from 2009-2014
- Retail sites: social profile data collected through Facebook logins 2013Retail sites: social profile data collected through Facebook logins 2013
- Companies US millennials would like to work for 2014Companies US millennials would like to work for 2014
- Number of U.S. occupational injury deaths 2003-2013 by genderNumber of U.S. occupational injury deaths 2003-2013 by gender
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens