Apps Bring March Madness to the Office
This chart illustrates if and when Americans use mobile apps to follow March Madness during the workday. According to Soasta the majority of fans plan to follow the tournament at work.
- Breakdown of NCAA revenue in 2010/11 and 2011/12
Revenue breakdown of the NCAA 2012
- College football teams ranked by value* in 2012 (in million U.S. dollars)
Ranking of U.S. college football teams 2012, by value
- NCAA Basketball total ad spend from 2007 to 2011 (in million U.S. dollars)
Regular season and tournament ad spend in NCAA basketball 2011
- Most popular Apple App Store categories in June 2014Most popular Apple App Store categories in June 2014
- Retailers offering mobile apps in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013, by device and OSRetailers offering mobile apps in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013, by device and OS
- Most popular mobile apps in the UK in 2012, ranked by unique visitorsMost popular mobile apps in the UK in 2012, ranked by unique visitors
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter