Apps Bring March Madness to the Office
This chart illustrates if and when Americans use mobile apps to follow March Madness during the workday. According to Soasta the majority of fans plan to follow the tournament at work.
- Most used mobile apps in France as of March 2015Most used mobile apps in France as of March 2015
- Leading mobile apps in the United States 2016, ranked by unique visitorsLeading mobile apps in the United States 2016, ranked by unique visitors
- Most popular mobile apps in the UK in 2012, ranked by unique visitorsMost popular mobile apps in the UK in 2012, ranked by unique visitors
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016
- Number of global social network users 2010-2020Number of global social network users 2010-2020
- Types of ads influencing buying decisions in the U.S. 2015Types of ads influencing buying decisions in the U.S. 2015
- Google: global annual revenue 2002-2015Google: global annual revenue 2002-2015
- Number of monthly active WhatsApp users as of 2013-2016Number of monthly active WhatsApp users as of 2013-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl