How Much Is the Average Facebook User Worth
This chart shows the Facebook's average revenue per user.
- WomenTech World Remains Male-Dominated
This chart shows a gender breakdown of selected tech companies' global workforce.
- FacebookInteractions Boost The Effect Of Paying For Facebook Reach
This chart illustrates how interactions with branded content on Facebook correlate with reach.
- FacebookTop Brands See Facebook Engagement Plummeting
This chart shows the average number of interactions per Facebook post for the most engaging global brands on the social network.
- TwitterAsia to Become Twitter's Most Important Market
This charts shows an estimated regional breakdown of Twitter's active user base from 2012 to 2018.
- Social NetworksHow Marketers Use Social Media
This chart shows which social platforms are used by marketers. It also shows how the use of social networks in marketing differs depending on whether it’s targeted to businesses or consumers.
- Facebook's advertising revenue worldwide from 2012 to 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Facebook: advertising revenue worldwide 2012-2016
- Leading product brands with the most fans on Facebook in April 2014 (in millions)
Facebook: number of fans of popular product brands in 2014
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide from 3rd quarter 2008 to 1st quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 1st quarter 2014
- Facebook: average revenue per user 2010-2013, by regionFacebook: average revenue per user 2010-2013, by region
- Facebook: advertising revenue per user 2009-2013Facebook: advertising revenue per user 2009-2013
- Gaming ARPU in the U.S. in 2012, by game typeGaming ARPU in the U.S. in 2012, by game type
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter