How Much Is the Average Facebook User Worth
This chart shows the Facebook's average revenue per user.
- Social NetworksSnapchat More Popular Than Twitter Among Millennials
This chart shows the most popular social media apps among U.S. millennials in June 2014.
- NetflixNetflix Challenges TV Networks at the 2014 Emmys
This chart shows the 12 networks with the most nominations at the 2014 Emmy Awards.
- NetflixNetflix Beats HBO in Subscription Revenue
This chart compares the subscription revenue of pay-TV provider HBO to Netflix's streaming subscription revenue.
- FacebookFacebook's Revenue Soars On Mobile Ad Boom
This chart shows Facebook's revenue growth since the first quarter of 2012.
- Facebook30% of Facebook Users Are Now Mobile-Only
This charts shows Facebook's monthly active users, broken down by the type of device they access the social network on.
- Leading product brands with the most fans on Facebook in July 2014 (in millions)
Most popular product brands on Facebook in July 2014
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide from 3rd quarter 2008 to 2nd quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 2nd quarter 2014
- Facebook's advertising revenue worldwide from 2012 to 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Facebook: advertising revenue worldwide 2012-2016
- Facebook: average revenue per user 2010-2013, by regionFacebook: average revenue per user 2010-2013, by region
- Facebook: advertising revenue per user 2009-2013Facebook: advertising revenue per user 2009-2013
- Gaming ARPU in the U.S. in 2012, by game typeGaming ARPU in the U.S. in 2012, by game type
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter