How Much Is the Average Facebook User Worth
This chart shows the Facebook's average revenue per user.
- Facebook: average revenue per user 2011-2015, by regionFacebook: average revenue per user 2011-2015, by region
- Facebook: revenue per user 2011-2015Facebook: revenue per user 2011-2015
- BSkyB's annual revenue per user in the United Kingdom (UK) 2010-2014BSkyB's annual revenue per user in the United Kingdom (UK) 2010-2014
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016
- Digital Market Outlook: smart home ARPU in the UK 2015-2021, by segmentDigital Market Outlook: smart home ARPU in the UK 2015-2021, by segment
- Leading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewersLeading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewers
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl