Mobile Tech Strongly Affects Young American Adults
This chart shows the percentage of Americans whose activities increased a lot due to mobile technology.
- Distribution of time spent on apps on iOS and Android devices in April 2014, by category
Time spent on apps on iOS and Android devices 2014, by category
- Percentage of time spent on mobile web and apps on connected devices in 2013 and 2014
Mobile internet: distribution of time spent on web and apps 2013-2014
- Mobile-only visitors to leading multi-platform web properties in the United States in January 2014 (in millions)
Mobile-only visitors to leading U.S. web properties in January 2014
- Additive manufacturing projected global market size 2008-2023Additive manufacturing projected global market size 2008-2023
- U.S. market share of sold light trucks 1990-2012U.S. market share of sold light trucks 1990-2012
- Current U.S. company mobile strategy mix 2014Current U.S. company mobile strategy mix 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter