Twitter Timeline Views See 15% Year-Over-Year Growth in Q1
This chart shows Twitter's timeline views.
- FacebookFacebook Drives 20x As Much Traffic As Twitter Does
This chart shows the percentage of overall traffic to websites coming from Facebook or Twitter referrals. Next to social referrals, overall traffic includes direct traffic, paid and organic search traffic etc.
- Defense and armsTimeline of Attacks in Israel and Gaza
This chart provides an overview of military attacks since July 8th 2014.
- Online VideoKey Facts on Vine Usage
This chart shows key facts on Twitter's video sharing service Vine, on its users and why marketers shouldn't ignore it.
- 2014 FIFA World CupWorld Cup Final Sparks 32 Million Tweets
This chart shows the most tweeted-about matches of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
- TwitterThe Most-Followed FIFA World Cup Players on Twitter
This chart shows the most popular FIFA World Cup players on Twitter.
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of June 2014 (in millions)
Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of June 2014
- Number of unique U.S. visitors to Twitter from April 2011 to January 2014 (in millions)
Number of unique U.S. visitors to Twitter as of January 2014
- Number of Twitter employees between January 2008 and November 2013
Twitter: number of employees 2008-2013
- Twitter's timeline views per MUA as of 1st quarter 2014Twitter's timeline views per MUA as of 1st quarter 2014
- Twitter's ad revenue per 1,000 timeline views as of 1st quarter 2014Twitter's ad revenue per 1,000 timeline views as of 1st quarter 2014
- Twitter's global timeline views as of 1st quarter 2014Twitter's global timeline views as of 1st quarter 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter