Get a free account in less than 60 seconds. ?
Average ticket price National Basketball Association by team 2014/15 season (in U.S. dollars)
|Average ticket price in U.S. dollars|
|New York Knicks||123.38|
|Los Angeles Lakers||102.25|
|Los Angeles Clippers||78.43|
|San Antonio Spurs||58.65|
|Portland Trail Blazers||52.9|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||51.35|
|Golden State Warriors||47.38|
|New Orleans Pelicans||30.2|
Sign Up for Free Basic Account
Sign Up for Free Basic Account
This graph depicts the average ticket price of all National Basketball Association teams in the 2014/15 season. The average ticket price for a Milwaukee Bucks home game was at 50.30 U.S. dollars in the 2014/15 season.
National Basketball Association
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is a North American professional basketball league with 29 teams in the United States and one in Canada. The league generates more than 4.5 billion U.S. dollars in revenue as a whole each year. Average attendance at regular season NBA home games was at 17,407 in the 2013/14 season with tickets selling for 53.98 U.S. dollars on average. The 2012/13 season marked the first time tickets for NBA games sold for more than 50 U.S. dollars on average.
The New York Knicks as a franchise charged the most for its tickets with an average price of 129.38 U.S. dollars per ticket. With an average price of 26.87 U.S., tickets for New Orleans Pelicans games were the cheapest. Compared to the other major North American sports leagues, tickets for NBA games are more expensive than tickets for Major League Baseball games (27.93 U.S. dollars) but less expensive than tickets for NHL games (61.62 U.S. dollars) and NFL games (84.43. U.S. dollars).
- Average franchise value of National Basketball Association teams 2014Average franchise value of National Basketball Association teams 2014
Average franchise value* of NBA teams from 2001 to 2014 (in million U.S. dollars)
- Average ticket prices in major US sports leagues 2013/14+Average ticket prices in major US sports leagues 2013/14
Average ticket prices in the major sports leagues in North America in 2013/14 (in U.S. dollars)
- Operating income of National Basketball Association franchises 2012/13+Operating income of National Basketball Association franchises 2012/13
National Basketball Association teams ranked by operating income* in 2012/13 (in million U.S. dollars)
- Average ticket price National Basketball Association (NBA) 2014/15+Average ticket price National Basketball Association (NBA) 2014/15
National Basketball Association average ticket price from 2006/07 to 2014/15 (in U.S. dollars)
- Value of National Basketball Association franchises 2014Value of National Basketball Association franchises 2014
National Basketball Association franchise value by team in 2014 (in million U.S. dollars)
- National Basketball Association all-time scoring leaders 1946-2014National Basketball Association all-time scoring leaders 1946-2014
- Facebook: soccer players with the most followers 2014Facebook: soccer players with the most followers 2014
- FC Bayern Munich AG revenue 2013/14FC Bayern Munich AG revenue 2013/14
- Total revenue sports market worldwide 2005-2017Total revenue sports market worldwide 2005-2017
- Nail salon services revenue in the United States 1998-2013Nail salon services revenue in the United States 1998-2013
- Total number of members of health/fitness clubs worldwide 2009-2013Total number of members of health/fitness clubs worldwide 2009-2013