This statistic shows the distribution of coal production worldwide in 2015, by country. That year, the Czech Republic accounted for approximately 0.4 percent of the total coal production worldwide. According to the source, the production data only includes solid fuels, i.e. bituminous coal and anthracite (hard coal), and lignite and brown (sub-bituminous) coal.
Distribution of global coal production in 2015, by major countries
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Share of production|
- China - coal production in oil equivalent 1998-2015China - coal production in oil equivalent 1998-2015
- Leading U.S. states by coal production 2014Leading U.S. states by coal production 2014
- Average coal production of leading coal companies globally 2013-2014Average coal production of leading coal companies globally 2013-2014
- Mexico - coal production in oil equivalent 1998-2015Mexico - coal production in oil equivalent 1998-2015
- Indonesia’s coal production in oil equivalent 1998-2015Indonesia’s coal production in oil equivalent 1998-2015
- China: diesel production by month June 2016China: diesel production by month June 2016
- North American coal production in oil equivalent 1998-2015North American coal production in oil equivalent 1998-2015
- Coal - Kazakhstan’s proved reserves 2008-2015Coal - Kazakhstan’s proved reserves 2008-2015
- Australia’s proved coal reserves 2010-2015Australia’s proved coal reserves 2010-2015
- China - proved coal reserves 2011-2015China - proved coal reserves 2011-2015