Books, Movies, Music & Games
- Revenue in the "Books, Movies, Music & Games" segment amounts to US$32,867m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of -0.3 % resulting in a market volume of US$32,532m in 2021.
- User penetration is at 58.5 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 62.2 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$215.74.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$32,867m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Books, Movies, Music & Games market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Books, Movies, Music & Games market in millions in percent
in the Books, Movies, Music & Games market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Books, Movies, Music & Games market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
|Source: Statista, September 2016|