More than 7,500
- Cruise industry in GermanyCruise industry in Germany
- Cruise industry in the United Kingdom (UK)Cruise industry in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Cruise industry in the CaribbeanCruise industry in the Caribbean
- Cruise industryCruise industry
- Cruise Industry in ItalyCruise Industry in Italy
- Staff payment in the cruise industry in Europe by country 2014 to 2017Staff payment in the cruise industry in Europe by country 2014 to 2017
- Number of lower berths in the global cruise industry from 2011 to 2018Number of lower berths in the global cruise industry from 2011 to 2018
- Jobs in the cruise industry in Europe 2014-2017, by countryJobs in the cruise industry in Europe 2014-2017, by country
- Direct expenditures of the North American cruise industry 2014-2016Direct expenditures of the North American cruise industry 2014-2016
- Revenue of the cruise industry worldwide 2007-2027Revenue of the cruise industry worldwide 2007-2027
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Topic Page: Trade across the Irish border
With the UK making plans to leave the EU, it is still uncertain about how this will affect trade across the UK's only land border, the Irish border. This topic highlights the importance of cross border trade and discusses how firms across Ireland are anticipating Brexit to impact their businesses.
Global Industry Reports available now!
Statista now offers industry insights from a global perspective for 34 industries. The reports provide crucial information on the trends moving all major industries. Get a bird’s-eye view on your industry, complete with all essential data, KPIs, and exclusive Statista data.
New Smart TV Industry Whitepaper
Statista Research and Analysis, in cooperation with Chinese smart TV manufacturer TCL Multimedia and its subsidiary FFalcon Technology, is going to present a new white paper on the global Smart TV industry on September 15th, 2018 during the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) in Amsterdam.
New Dossier: Electric vehicles in Italy
Is Italy speeding up on electric mobility or is the next charging point still too far away? Have a deeper look into the topic with this new dossier. Statista provides an overview on the market situation and customer attitudes around e-mobility in this country so passionate about cars.
New Topic Page: Brexit negotiations
With an October deadline looming and an unpopular proposal in hand, time is running out for Theresa May to secure a deal with the European Union. This topic highlights some the main issues standing in the way of a deal and explores how the British public have reacted to the ongoing political drama.
New Dossier: eSports in the Benelux region
Revenue might still pale in comparison to other sports, but the recent growth of electronic sports, or eSports, has been immense. This dossier analyzes the popularity of video games and digital games in the Netherlands and the attitude shown towards the trend of online gaming.