More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Fruit juice industry in the EUFruit juice industry in the EU
- Fruit industry in SpainFruit industry in Spain
- Soft drinks consumption in the UK (Kantar Media TGI)Soft drinks consumption in the UK (Kantar Media TGI)
- Fruit industry in ItalyFruit industry in Italy
- Juice and smoothie market in the U.S.Juice and smoothie market in the U.S.
- Soft drinks consumption in Spain (Kantar Media TGI)Soft drinks consumption in Spain (Kantar Media TGI)
- Non-alcoholic beverages market in the NetherlandsNon-alcoholic beverages market in the Netherlands
- Vegetable market in the NetherlandsVegetable market in the Netherlands
- Fruit juice and vegetable consumer price index monthly in the Netherlands 2016-2018Fruit juice and vegetable consumer price index monthly in the Netherlands 2016-2018
- Fruit & vegetable juice usage in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2017, by drink typeFruit & vegetable juice usage in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2017, by drink type
- Sales volume of fruit juice in Austria 2016-2017, by typeSales volume of fruit juice in Austria 2016-2017, by type
- Fruit & vegetable juice usage in Spain in 2014-2017, by drink typeFruit & vegetable juice usage in Spain in 2014-2017, by drink type
- Turnover in fruit and vegetable juice manufacturing in the EU 2008-2014Turnover in fruit and vegetable juice manufacturing in the EU 2008-2014
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.