More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Real estate market in RussiaReal estate market in Russia
- The housing market in the NetherlandsThe housing market in the Netherlands
- The housing market in BelgiumThe housing market in Belgium
- Real estate in GermanyReal estate in Germany
- Real estate investments on the European marketReal estate investments on the European market
- Value of commercial real estate investment in Europe Q1 2017-Q1 2018Value of commercial real estate investment in Europe Q1 2017-Q1 2018
- Leading Chinese real estate companies on the Fortune China 500 ranking 2018Leading Chinese real estate companies on the Fortune China 500 ranking 2018
- Number of residential real estate transactions in the Netherlands 2014-2017Number of residential real estate transactions in the Netherlands 2014-2017
- Breakdown of residential real estate investments in Germany Q1 2018, by buyer groupBreakdown of residential real estate investments in Germany Q1 2018, by buyer group
- Breakdown of residential real estate investments in Germany Q1 2018, by originBreakdown of residential real estate investments in Germany Q1 2018, by origin
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.