More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Insurance industry in Latin AmericaInsurance industry in Latin America
- Insurance industry in AfricaInsurance industry in Africa
- Insurance industry in the United StatesInsurance industry in the United States
- Insurance industry in Belgium, Luxembourg and the NetherlandsInsurance industry in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
- Pet insurance industry in North AmericaPet insurance industry in North America
- Largest U.S. life insurance companies 2016, by net life insurance premiumsLargest U.S. life insurance companies 2016, by net life insurance premiums
- Gross premiums of the insurance industry worldwide 2016Gross premiums of the insurance industry worldwide 2016
- Largest U.S. life insurance companies 2016, by total direct life insurance premiumsLargest U.S. life insurance companies 2016, by total direct life insurance premiums
- Leading insurance companies in the U.S. 2017, by total assetsLeading insurance companies in the U.S. 2017, by total assets
- Profit of leading stock life/health insurance companies in the U.S. 2017Profit of leading stock life/health insurance companies in the U.S. 2017
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.