Manufacturing: Computers & Electronics in the UK 2020
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 26
The UK is one of the hotbeds of innovation in computers and electronics, with the sector being the second highest spender on R&D. In 2020, the estimated revenue of the industry was £21.9 billion. The subindustry "Manufacture of electronic components and boards" experienced a growth of 1.3% in 2019.
- Forecasts through the year 2024 (impact of COVID-19 included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers and Brexit analysis
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe