Manufacturing of Automotives in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 29
A strong history of engineering excellence and robust labour relations make the UK a leader in automotive manufacturing. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 57.8 billion Pound. The subindustry "Manufacture of motor vehicles" grew by 5.5% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe