15 Years of Google - How the Search Giant Dominates the Web
The above chart shows Google's position in a number of markets compared to the position of the company's strongest rival in each of these markets.
- Google's revenue from 1st quarter 2008 to 2nd quarter 2014 (in million U.S. dollars)
Google's revenue as of 2nd quarter 2014
- Google's global revenue from 2002 to 2013 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Global revenue of Google from 2002 to 2013
- Most popular GooglePlus users as of September 2013, ranked by number of followers (in millions)
Most popular GooglePlus users as of September 2013
- Apple vs. Samsung: U.S. smartphone market share Q1 2010-Q1 2012Apple vs. Samsung: U.S. smartphone market share Q1 2010-Q1 2012
- Digital advertising spending in the U.S. in 2012, by categoryDigital advertising spending in the U.S. in 2012, by category
- Global market share of search engines as of July 2014Global market share of search engines as of July 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens