15 Years of Google - How the Search Giant Dominates the Web
The above chart shows Google's position in a number of markets compared to the position of the company's strongest rival in each of these markets.
- Facebook's digital advertising revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) 2011-2016Facebook's digital advertising revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) 2011-2016
- Google's digital advertising revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012-2016, by formatGoogle's digital advertising revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012-2016, by format
- Frequently mentioned advantages of the Baidu search engine in ChinaFrequently mentioned advantages of the Baidu search engine in China
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2017Most popular Facebook fan pages 2017
- Google: global annual revenue 2002-2016Google: global annual revenue 2002-2016
- The 25 most valuable brands worldwide 2017The 25 most valuable brands worldwide 2017
- Number of monthly active WhatsApp users as of 2013-2017Number of monthly active WhatsApp users as of 2013-2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl