Google's Mobile Products Reach 92% of U.S. Smartphone Users
Google's position in the mobile internet is just as strong as it is in the traditional web. According to comScore, Google's mobile products, including apps and mobile websites, reach 92 percent of smartphone users in the United States.
- Leading e-retailers worldwide in 2014, ranked by mobile conversion rate
Leading global e-retailers in 2014, ranked by mobile conversion rate
- Distribution of time spent on apps on iOS and Android devices in April 2014, by category
Time spent on apps on iOS and Android devices 2014, by category
- Percentage of time spent on mobile web and apps on connected devices in 2013 and 2014
Mobile internet: distribution of time spent on web and apps 2013-2014
- Google and Facebook's share of digital advertising spending in the UK 2011-2015Google and Facebook's share of digital advertising spending in the UK 2011-2015
- Reach of most popular U.S. smartphone apps in 2014Reach of most popular U.S. smartphone apps in 2014
- Number of smartphone apps owned and used in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013Number of smartphone apps owned and used in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens