Google's Mobile Products Reach 92% of U.S. Smartphone Users
Google's position in the mobile internet is just as strong as it is in the traditional web. According to comScore, Google's mobile products, including apps and mobile websites, reach 92 percent of smartphone users in the United States.
- Google and Facebook's share of digital display ad spending in the UK 2012-2016Google and Facebook's share of digital display ad spending in the UK 2012-2016
- U.S. traffic comparison of Google and Facebook 2011-2015U.S. traffic comparison of Google and Facebook 2011-2015
- Facebook ads' ROI compared to other online platforms' ROI as of January 2013Facebook ads' ROI compared to other online platforms' ROI as of January 2013
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016
- Leading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewersLeading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewers
- Revenue of global public internet companies 2014-2015Revenue of global public internet companies 2014-2015
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens