These TV Series Had the Biggest Reach on Twitter Last Season
This chart shows the TV series with the biggest average reach on Twitter in the past TV season. On average, more than 6 million Twitter users viewed at least one tweet related to Breaking Bad whenever a new episode aired in the past 6 months.
- Number of monthly active Twitter users in the United States from 1st quarter 2010 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active U.S. Twitter users as of 3rd quarter 2014
- Number of monthly active international Twitter users from 2nd quarter 2010 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active international Twitter users as of 3rd quarter 2014
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of September 2014 (in millions)
Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of September 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens