These TV Series Had the Biggest Reach on Twitter Last Season
This chart shows the TV series with the biggest average reach on Twitter in the past TV season. On average, more than 6 million Twitter users viewed at least one tweet related to Breaking Bad whenever a new episode aired in the past 6 months.
- Social TV ranking in Finland 2014, by tweetsSocial TV ranking in Finland 2014, by tweets
- Global social TV market revenue 2012-2017Global social TV market revenue 2012-2017
- Types of content on second screen devices whilst watching sports on TV U.S. 2014Types of content on second screen devices whilst watching sports on TV U.S. 2014
- Top 15 most frequently used websites in Sweden 2016Top 15 most frequently used websites in Sweden 2016
- Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2016Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2016
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016
- Media usage in an online minute 2016Media usage in an online minute 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl