Get a free account in less than 60 seconds. ?
Total population in the United States from 2004 to 2014 (in millions)
|Inhabitants in millions|
Sign Up for Free Basic Account
Sign Up for Free Basic Account
The statistic shows the total population in the United States from 2004 to 2014. In 2011, the total population in the United States amounted to approximately 312 million inhabitants.
The United States' economy over the last decade
The United States of America is the world’s largest national economy and the second most prominent trader globally, trailing just behind China. The country is also one of the most populated countries in the world, trailing only China and India. The United States' economy prospers primarily due to having a plentiful amount of natural resources and advanced infrastructure to cope with the production of goods and services, as well as the population and workforce to enable high productivity. Efficient productivity led to a slight growth in GDP almost every year over the past decade, despite undergoing several economic hardships towards the late 2000's.
In addition, the United States holds arguably one of the most important financial markets, with the majority of countries around the world having commercial connections with American companies. Dependency on a single market like the United States has however caused several global dilemmas, most evidently seen during the 2008 financial crisis. What initially started off as a bursting of the U.S. housing bubble lead to a worldwide recession and the necessity to reform national economics. The global financial crisis affected the United States most drastically, especially within the unemployment market as well as national debt, which continued to rise due to the United States having to borrow money in order to stimulate its economy.
- Total population of China 2009-2019Total population of China 2009-2019
China: Total population from 2009 to 2019 (in millions)
- Population of the United Kingdom (UK) 2004-2014Population of the United Kingdom (UK) 2004-2014
Total population of the United Kingdom (UK) from 2004 to 2014 (in millions)
- Countries with the largest population 2013Countries with the largest population 2013
Ten countries with the largest population in mid 2013 (in millions)
- Total population of Syria 2010Total population of Syria 2010
Syria: Total population from 2000 to 2010 (in million inhabitants)
- Total population of Argentina 2014Total population of Argentina 2014
Argentina: Total population from 2004 to 2014 (in million inhabitants)
- Monthly inflation rate in China as of November 2014Monthly inflation rate in China as of November 2014
- Full-time employees - unadjusted monthly number in the U.S., November 2014Full-time employees - unadjusted monthly number in the U.S., November 2014
- Inactive labor force - seasonally adjusted monthly number in the U.S. November 2014Inactive labor force - seasonally adjusted monthly number in the U.S. November 2014
- CPI inflation forecast comparison UK 2014-2018CPI inflation forecast comparison UK 2014-2018
- GDP growth forecast comparison UK 2014-2018GDP growth forecast comparison UK 2014-2018
- Inheritance tax income forecast United Kingdom (UK) 2014-2020Inheritance tax income forecast United Kingdom (UK) 2014-2020