Cloud computing revenue is expected to grow steadily around the world from 110.27 billion U.S. dollars in 2012 to more than 209 billion in 2016.
Global revenue generated from public cloud computing services from 2009 to 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Please log in if you already have an account.
|Revenue in billion U.S. dollars|
Sign Up for Account
Sign Up for Account
- Cloud services: cloud payment revenue 2010-2016+Cloud services: cloud payment revenue 2010-2016
Global cloud services revenue from the cloud payment segment from 2010 to 2016 (in billion U.S. dollars)
- Cloud computing revenue - Asia/Pacific+Cloud computing revenue - Asia/Pacific
Projected revenue of cloud computing in the Asia/Pacific region from 2008 to 2020 (in million euros).
- Forecast - Cloud Computing revenue in North America 2008-2020+Forecast - Cloud Computing revenue in North America 2008-2020
Projected cloud computing revenue in North America from 2008 to 2020 (in million euros)
- Cloud computing - revenue worldwide+Cloud computing - revenue worldwide
Worldwide cloud computing revenue from 2008 to 2020 (in million euros)
- Private cloud computing server revenue: global forecast 2009-2014Private cloud computing server revenue: global forecast 2009-2014
Private cloud computing server revenue from 2009 to 2014 (in million U.S. dollars)
- iPhone revenue as share of Apple's total revenue 2009-2015, by quarteriPhone revenue as share of Apple's total revenue 2009-2015, by quarter
- Apple iPhones: quarterly revenue 2007-2015Apple iPhones: quarterly revenue 2007-2015
- Apple: quarterly revenue 2005-2015Apple: quarterly revenue 2005-2015
- Forecast spending global telecom services 2013-2018Forecast spending global telecom services 2013-2018
- Total market size global BPO and IT services market 2013, by segmentTotal market size global BPO and IT services market 2013, by segment
- Value of the global mHealth (mobile health) market 2012-2020Value of the global mHealth (mobile health) market 2012-2020