Salary is the Most Important Job Criterion
Data compiled by the American Advisors Group suggests Millennials aren’t from a different planet after all! A glance at the below chart will inform you that Millennials primarily value jobs according to pay level, even a little more so than the older baby boomers.
- Importance of career development between U.S. Millennials and Boomers 2015Importance of career development between U.S. Millennials and Boomers 2015
- Generation Y: frequency of visits to various store types in the U.S. 2013Generation Y: frequency of visits to various store types in the U.S. 2013
- Generation Y's preferences for donating time vs money to nonprofits in the U.S. 2012Generation Y's preferences for donating time vs money to nonprofits in the U.S. 2012
- U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2016/17U.S. disposable personal income - monthly percentage of change 2016/17
- Inflation rate in India 2020Inflation rate in India 2020
- Annual compensation earned by U.S. physicians by specialty 2017Annual compensation earned by U.S. physicians by specialty 2017
- Mean physician compensation by U.S. region 2017Mean physician compensation by U.S. region 2017
- Time U.S. physicians spent with each patient 2017Time U.S. physicians spent with each patient 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl