Download all relevant market data
- Revenue in the "Security" segment amounts to US$4,466m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 25.5 % resulting in a market volume of US$11,071m in 2021.
- Household penetration is at 13.3 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 29.5 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per Smart Home in the "Security" segment currently amounts to US$262.45.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$4,466m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Security market in million US$ in percent
Smart Homes Penetration Rate
in the Security market in millions in percent
Average Revenue per Smart Home
in the Security market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - Household Penetration
in the Security market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
|Source: Statista, October 2016|
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Security".