Download all relevant market data
- Revenue in the "Home Entertainment" segment amounts to US$2,774m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 19.6 % resulting in a market volume of US$5,676m in 2021.
- Household penetration is at 9.3 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 22.9 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per Smart Home currently amounts to US$232.28.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$2,774m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Home Entertainment market in million US$ in percent
Smart Homes Penetration Rate
in the Home Entertainment market in millions in percent
Average Revenue per Smart Home
in the Home Entertainment market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - Household Penetration
in the Home Entertainment market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
|Source: Statista, October 2016|
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Home Entertainment".