Apparel - Italy
- Revenue in the Apparel market amounts to US$59.02bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 0.14% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- The market's largest segment is the segment Women's Apparel with a market volume of US$27.88bn in 2023.
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in the United States (US$343.70bn in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$0.98k are generated in 2023.
- In the Apparel market, volume is expected to amount to 2.20bn pieces by 2027. The Apparel market is expected to show a volume growth of -0.5% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Apparel market is expected to amount to 37.68pieces in 2023.
- By 2023, 90% of sales in the Apparel market will be attributable to Non-Luxury goods.