Try our corporate solution for free!

Organizational investments in container platforms worldwide 2022

Strategic investments made by organizations in container platforms worldwide in 2022, by container platform

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Statista Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics
  • Incl. source references
  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format
Statista Accounts

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 USD / Year
$708 USD / Year

Download
Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Sources

Use Ask Statista Research Service

Release date

February 2022

Region

Worldwide

Survey time period

January 2022

Number of respondents

669 respondents

Special properties

IT professionals*

Supplementary notes

Of these, 39% were in an Infrastructure/ Operations function, the remaining 61% were a mix of Applications (11%), Development (11%), Architecture (11%), Line-of-Business/Non-IT (10%), Security/ Compliance (9%), DevOps (8%), and Container Platforms (2%). The participants represent the full range of company sizes: Over 5000 (24%), 1,000-4,999 (27%), 200-999 (25%), 1-199 (22%), and Self-employed (3%). In terms of industry, respondents were in Technology (23%), Education (13%), Service Provider (11%), Healthcare (11%), Financial Services (10%), Retail/E-Commerce (9%), Government (5%), Media & Entertainment (3%), and Other (15%). Role distribution was mix of Individual Contributors (40%), Director/Managers (49%), and Executives (11%)

Citation formats
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 USD / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Starter Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 USD $39 USD / Month *
in the first 12 months
Professional Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on " Kubernetes "

Statistics on Kubernetes

Overview

4

Kubernetes usage

4

Kubernetes challenges

5

Platforms & providers

6

Resource allocation & spending

4

Further related statistics

15
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 USD / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.