More than 7,500
- Digital music in ChinaDigital music in China
- Music industry in the United Kingdom (UK)Music industry in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Music industry in FinlandMusic industry in Finland
- Music industry in the NetherlandsMusic industry in the Netherlands
- Music industry in EuropeMusic industry in Europe
- Music industry gross value added (GVA) in the United Kingdom 2012-2016, by sectorMusic industry gross value added (GVA) in the United Kingdom 2012-2016, by sector
- Value added by the film, video and music industry in Hong Kong 2005-2016Value added by the film, video and music industry in Hong Kong 2005-2016
- Music industry revenue distribution worldwide 2017, by sourceMusic industry revenue distribution worldwide 2017, by source
- Music industry income in the United Kingdom (UK) 2003-2017Music industry income in the United Kingdom (UK) 2003-2017
- Music industry annual revenue in the Netherlands 2014-2017, by categoryMusic industry annual revenue in the Netherlands 2014-2017, by category
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Dossier: Football sponsorship in Europe
Football is the most popular sport overall in Europe and provides great marketing opportunities for those who can afford it. This new Statista Dossier provides an overview of the European football sponsoring landscape across different European football leagues.
Global Industry Reports available now!
Statista now offers industry insights from a global perspective for 34 industries. The reports provide crucial information on the trends moving all major industries. Get a bird’s-eye view on your industry, complete with all essential data, KPIs, and exclusive Statista data.
New Smart TV Industry Whitepaper
Statista Research and Analysis, in cooperation with Chinese smart TV manufacturer TCL Multimedia and its subsidiary FFalcon Technology, is going to present a new white paper on the global Smart TV industry on September 15th, 2018 during the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) in Amsterdam.
New Dossier: Electric vehicles in Italy
Is Italy speeding up on electric mobility or is the next charging point still too far away? Have a deeper look into the topic with this new dossier. Statista provides an overview on the market situation and customer attitudes around e-mobility in this country so passionate about cars.
New Topic Page: Brexit negotiations
With an October deadline looming and an unpopular proposal in hand, time is running out for Theresa May to secure a deal with the European Union. This topic highlights some the main issues standing in the way of a deal and explores how the British public have reacted to the ongoing political drama.
New Dossier: eSports in the Benelux region
Revenue might still pale in comparison to other sports, but the recent growth of electronic sports, or eSports, has been immense. This dossier analyzes the popularity of video games and digital games in the Netherlands and the attitude shown towards the trend of online gaming.