- Industry Definition
- Management summary
- Key figures at a glance
- SWOT analysis
- Chief executive quotes on the industry development
- Organic food sales in the United States
- Statista Survey: U.S. consumer insights
- Total value of shipments over time
- Total value of shipments of selected industries
- Total value of shipments by subcategory
- Most over- and under-performing subcategories
- Development of imports, exports and trade balance over time
- Imports and exports by region
- Development of GDP and contribution by sector
- Share of GDP by sector
- Growth rate of GDP and growth rate of value added by industry over time
- States experiencing the industry's highest value added numbers
- Selected key players in the industry
- Total number of firms and establishments with paid employees over time
- Total number of firms and establishments with paid employees by subcategory
- Number of establishments with paid employees per state
- Number of establishment births over time
- Share of establishment births by enterprise size
- Number of establishment deaths over time
- Change in Employment due to establishment deaths over time
Employees & Salaries
- Number of all employees over time
- Share of employees by gender over time
- Share of employees by sector
- Full-time equivalent employees over time
- Wage and salary accruals per full-time equivalent employee over time
- Unemployment rates over time
- Development in the number of unemployed
- Annual mean wage over time
- Occupations with the highest industry employment
- Annual mean wage by occupation
- Difference to industry mean wage
- Weekly earnings by occupation and sex
- Average weekly hours of all payroll employees over time
- Number of bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees over time
- Bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees by sex
Innovation & Research
- Comparison of R&D intensity of selected sectors and industries
- Spend for business R&D performed in the U.S. by funding source over time
- Domestic R&D employment over time and by gender
- Number of patents issued over time
More than 7,500
- Food market in LuxembourgFood market in Luxembourg
- Food market in BelgiumFood market in Belgium
- Food market in the NetherlandsFood market in the Netherlands
- Canada's food manufacturing and food services industry outlook 2017Canada's food manufacturing and food services industry outlook 2017
- Report on the food processing industry in the Netherlands 2018Report on the food processing industry in the Netherlands 2018
- Food manufacturing gross value added in the United Kingdom (UK) 2003-2016Food manufacturing gross value added in the United Kingdom (UK) 2003-2016
- Canada's food manufacturing GDP 2012-2017Canada's food manufacturing GDP 2012-2017
- Canada's food manufacturing GDP by province 2017Canada's food manufacturing GDP by province 2017
- Food manufacturing businesses in the U.S. 2016, by stateFood manufacturing businesses in the U.S. 2016, by state
- Food manufacturing workers in the U.S. 2016, by stateFood manufacturing workers in the U.S. 2016, by state
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
Exclusive data available through OAAA partnership
Statista releases new exclusive OOH advertising data from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA).
New Topic: No-deal Brexit
On January 15, 2019 the British Parliament is set to vote on Theresa May’s Brexit deal. The vote is perilously close to the departure date of March 29, and should it be rejected, a no-deal Brexit is the default scenario. This topic looks at the implications that a no-deal Brexit could have on the UK
E-Commerce Spain: Online Stores Ranking Update
Did you know that the top 3 online stores in Spain achieved a market share of over 20 percent in 2017? Understand the e-commerce market in Spain and get to know the top online stores. eCommerceDB offers detailed online store profiles with key data on the largest ecommerce players worldwide.
European Banking Sector
This extended statistical dossier takes an in-depth look at the current health of the European banking sector as well as its ability to meet the demands of a digital future.
New Dossier: Latin American Online Shopping Events
With consistent growth in recent years, e-commerce is rapidly becoming a part of the shopping culture in Latin America. Often offering important discounts, online shopping events represent a major push to online sales in the region.
Updated Brexit analysis available now!
Statista has updated its outline of potential impacts of the Brexit on UK industries, which is included in our 41 UK Industry Reports. Furthermore, the reports feature statistics, forecasts, survey results, and analyses in a form that is easy to read and adopt.
New Dossier: Digital Marketing in Italy
Italian enterprises invest significantly in digital marketing to enhance their presence, yet the potential strategies to follow are extremely diverse. This dossier presents key aspects of the industry according to professionals and marketers, including new trends in content and e-mail marketing.
Statista European Football Benchmark
The European Football Benchmark compares the big 5 European leagues. Find out which league and club have the largest foreign fan potential? Who are the biggest stars? And how expensive it is to be a fan? Read all this and more with Statista’s report: “European Football Benchmark – the big 5 leagues”
New metric unit: Payments in eCommerce
The payment options available for eCommerce customers have long moved beyond simple cash or card payments. The Digital Market Outlook now offers an analysis of payment methods used by customers in online shopping in 50 countries and forecasts for this metric unit up to 2023.
New Dossier: Foreign conflicts of Saudi Arabia
Recently, the kingdom of Saudi Arabia has faced some foreign political challenges with its Middle Eastern neighbors. The kingdom's current conflicts with Yemen, Iran, Qatar, and Turkey are all different in their nature, however, they all bear consequences for the geopolitical dynamic of the region.
New Dossier: Fintech in Italy
The Fintech sector in Italy is developing steadily. Thanks to young entrepreneurs and new platforms, Fintech is gaining recognition as an alternative and as a complement to the traditional financial system. This dossier presents an overview about the scale and ambitions of this innovative sector.
Statista survey on the U.S. motorcycle market
With a market share of 31% Harley-Davidson is the top-dog on the U.S motorcycle market. On top of that the U.S. manufacturer can prevail against the competition in terms of customer loyalty and brand image. Find out which brands come close to the market leader in the Statista motorcycle Report.
Updated Industry Reports France available now!
Statista has updated its 41 Industry Reports for France with the most recent data. They feature statistics, forecasts, survey results, and analyses in a form that is easy to read and adopt. Understand and assess industries with a report that includes the most important key figures!
New Study: The Brexit Factbook
With the UK set to leave the EU in March next year and negotiations stalling, the chance of a no-deal Brexit is increasing. The Brexit Factbook combines the most important statistics about the UK exiting the EU from the lead-up to the referendum to the economic, financial and political consequences.
New Dossier: Avocado market in Latin America
Latin America is one of the main regions producing avocados, a large share of which are exported to the U.S. and Europe. This dossier provides key information about the avocado’s agricultural production, cultivation area, imports and exports in countries such as Brazil, Mexico, Chile, and Colombia.
New Dossier: Gig economy in the U.S.
The gig economy is a section of the economy which consists of independent contractors and freelancers who perform temporary, flexible jobs. This dossier provides key data on the gig economy in the United States, including information on income and earnings, and access to benefits.