More than 7,500
- Online travel marketOnline travel market
- Tourism in BarcelonaTourism in Barcelona
- Travel and tourism in CzechiaTravel and tourism in Czechia
- Chinese tourism in EuropeChinese tourism in Europe
- Travel and tourism in TurkeyTravel and tourism in Turkey
- International travel spending in the U.S. 2002-2022International travel spending in the U.S. 2002-2022
- Share of international travel trips in the Middle East by frequency 2018Share of international travel trips in the Middle East by frequency 2018
- Total assets of China International Travel Service Corporation (CITS) 2017Total assets of China International Travel Service Corporation (CITS) 2017
- International travel spending in Italy 2010-2016International travel spending in Italy 2010-2016
- Gross merchandise volume of China's online travel market 2013-2022Gross merchandise volume of China's online travel market 2013-2022
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Topic Page: Trade across the Irish border
With the UK making plans to leave the EU, it is still uncertain about how this will affect trade across the UK's only land border, the Irish border. This topic highlights the importance of cross border trade and discusses how firms across Ireland are anticipating Brexit to impact their businesses.
Global Industry Reports available now!
Statista now offers industry insights from a global perspective for 34 industries. The reports provide crucial information on the trends moving all major industries. Get a bird’s-eye view on your industry, complete with all essential data, KPIs, and exclusive Statista data.
New Smart TV Industry Whitepaper
Statista Research and Analysis, in cooperation with Chinese smart TV manufacturer TCL Multimedia and its subsidiary FFalcon Technology, is going to present a new white paper on the global Smart TV industry on September 15th, 2018 during the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) in Amsterdam.
New Dossier: Electric vehicles in Italy
Is Italy speeding up on electric mobility or is the next charging point still too far away? Have a deeper look into the topic with this new dossier. Statista provides an overview on the market situation and customer attitudes around e-mobility in this country so passionate about cars.
New Topic Page: Brexit negotiations
With an October deadline looming and an unpopular proposal in hand, time is running out for Theresa May to secure a deal with the European Union. This topic highlights some the main issues standing in the way of a deal and explores how the British public have reacted to the ongoing political drama.
New Dossier: eSports in the Benelux region
Revenue might still pale in comparison to other sports, but the recent growth of electronic sports, or eSports, has been immense. This dossier analyzes the popularity of video games and digital games in the Netherlands and the attitude shown towards the trend of online gaming.