More than 7,500
- Digital video market in GermanyDigital video market in Germany
- Digital music in ChinaDigital music in China
- Digital music in the U.S.Digital music in the U.S.
- Digital games in the U.S. (DMO)Digital games in the U.S. (DMO)
- Digital music in the U.S. (DMO)Digital music in the U.S. (DMO)
- Mobile video in the United StatesMobile video in the United States
- Video on demand in the United Kingdom (UK)Video on demand in the United Kingdom (UK)
- eSports and (online) gaming in Belgium, Luxembourg and the NetherlandseSports and (online) gaming in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
- Legality of digital content consumption in the United Kingdom (UK) as of May 2018Legality of digital content consumption in the United Kingdom (UK) as of May 2018
- Leading digital content services ranked by usage in the United Kingdom (UK) 2018Leading digital content services ranked by usage in the United Kingdom (UK) 2018
- Global digital music revenue 2005-2017Global digital music revenue 2005-2017
- Digital Market Outlook: digital music revenue in European countries 2018Digital Market Outlook: digital music revenue in European countries 2018
- Volume of digital content consumed in the United Kingdom (UK) 2018, by typeVolume of digital content consumed in the United Kingdom (UK) 2018, by type
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Dossier: Football sponsorship in Europe
Football is the most popular sport overall in Europe and provides great marketing opportunities for those who can afford it. This new Statista Dossier provides an overview of the European football sponsoring landscape across different European football leagues.
Global Industry Reports available now!
Statista now offers industry insights from a global perspective for 34 industries. The reports provide crucial information on the trends moving all major industries. Get a bird’s-eye view on your industry, complete with all essential data, KPIs, and exclusive Statista data.
New Smart TV Industry Whitepaper
Statista Research and Analysis, in cooperation with Chinese smart TV manufacturer TCL Multimedia and its subsidiary FFalcon Technology, is going to present a new white paper on the global Smart TV industry on September 15th, 2018 during the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) in Amsterdam.
New Dossier: Electric vehicles in Italy
Is Italy speeding up on electric mobility or is the next charging point still too far away? Have a deeper look into the topic with this new dossier. Statista provides an overview on the market situation and customer attitudes around e-mobility in this country so passionate about cars.
New Topic Page: Brexit negotiations
With an October deadline looming and an unpopular proposal in hand, time is running out for Theresa May to secure a deal with the European Union. This topic highlights some the main issues standing in the way of a deal and explores how the British public have reacted to the ongoing political drama.
New Dossier: eSports in the Benelux region
Revenue might still pale in comparison to other sports, but the recent growth of electronic sports, or eSports, has been immense. This dossier analyzes the popularity of video games and digital games in the Netherlands and the attitude shown towards the trend of online gaming.