Arts, Entertainment & Recreation in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code R
London's rich history in the cultural and creative industries has resulted in the influx of a large amount of tourists each year. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 11.9 billion Pound. The subindustry "Libraries, archives, museums and other cultural activities" grew by 30.8% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe