These Countries Are the Most Eager for Google's User Data
Google released its latest Transparency Report this week, in which the company discloses how many user data requests it received from law enforcement agencies around the world. U.S. government agencies are by far the most eager for Google's user data. In 2013, they filed 21,492 requests with Google, 83% of which the search giant at least partially complied with.
- Worldwide market share of leading search engines from January 2010 to January 2015
Global market share of search engines as of January 2015
- Number of available applications in the Google Play Store from December 2009 to February 2015
Google Play: number of available apps 2009-2015
- Google's global revenue from 2002 to 2014 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Google: global annual revenue 2002-2014
- Attitude toward government internet regulation in Great Britain 2013, by demographicAttitude toward government internet regulation in Great Britain 2013, by demographic
- Data requests from Google by federal agencies and governments H1 2014Data requests from Google by federal agencies and governments H1 2014
- Devices used to access governmental websites 2014Devices used to access governmental websites 2014
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens