These Countries Are the Most Eager for Google's User Data
Google released its latest Transparency Report this week, in which the company discloses how many user data requests it received from law enforcement agencies around the world. U.S. government agencies are by far the most eager for Google's user data. In 2013, they filed 21,492 requests with Google, 83% of which the search giant at least partially complied with.
Revenue of Google from 1st quarter 2008 to 2nd quarter 2015 (in million U.S. dollars)
Google: quarterly revenue as 2008-2015
Number of apps available in leading app stores as of July 2015
Number of apps available in leading app stores 2015
Worldwide market share of leading search engines from January 2010 to April 2015
Global market share of search engines 2010-2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens