These Countries Are the Most Eager for Google's User Data
Google released its latest Transparency Report this week, in which the company discloses how many user data requests it received from law enforcement agencies around the world. U.S. government agencies are by far the most eager for Google's user data. In 2013, they filed 21,492 requests with Google, 83% of which the search giant at least partially complied with.
- Google's revenue from 1st quarter 2008 to 3rd quarter 2014 (in million U.S. dollars)
Google's revenue as of 3rd quarter 2014
- Worldwide market share of leading search engines from January 2010 to July 2014
Global market share of search engines as of July 2014
- Number of available applications in the Google Play Store from December 2009 to July 2014
Google Play: number of available apps 2009-2014
- Attitude toward government internet regulation in Great Britain 2013, by demographicAttitude toward government internet regulation in Great Britain 2013, by demographic
- Data requests from Google by federal agencies and governments H1 2014Data requests from Google by federal agencies and governments H1 2014
- Facebook: user data requests from federal agencies and governments H2 2013Facebook: user data requests from federal agencies and governments H2 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens