These Countries Are the Most Eager for Google's User Data
Google released its latest Transparency Report this week, in which the company discloses how many user data requests it received from law enforcement agencies around the world. U.S. government agencies are by far the most eager for Google's user data. In 2013, they filed 21,492 requests with Google, 83% of which the search giant at least partially complied with.
- Google: global annual revenue 2002-2015Google: global annual revenue 2002-2015
- Google: quarterly revenue as 2008-2015Google: quarterly revenue as 2008-2015
- Alphabet: number of full-time Google employees 2007-2015Alphabet: number of full-time Google employees 2007-2015
- Number of global social network users 2010-2020Number of global social network users 2010-2020
- Leading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewersLeading U.S. video properties 2016, by unique viewers
- Revenue of global public internet companies 2014-2015Revenue of global public internet companies 2014-2015
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016
- U.S. smartphone subscriber share by operating platform 2012-2016, by monthU.S. smartphone subscriber share by operating platform 2012-2016, by month
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens