- ID: P00088
Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Responsibility for after sales activities in France
- Daily contact with existing clients to improve customer satisfaction
- Development and implementation of customer retention measures (mailings, webinars etc.)
- Responsibility for onboarding new clients (booking confirmations, purchase orders etc.)
- Tracking of customer satisfaction
- Coaching customers to be product experts as well as training their teams on Statista methodologies
- Monthly customer visits in France (mainly Paris)
- University degree
- Min. 1 year of relevant working experiences in a customer-oriented role (customer relationship management, key account management, …)
- SaaS or subscription-based product experience preferred
- Excellent command of French (preferably native speaker) and English
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational talent
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
The Sales Team is one of the largest at Statista. It's composition perfectly mirrors the Statista database: diverse, international and multilingual. More than 300 employees from Sales, Customer Service, Marketing and After Sales ensure that our customers are satisfied and know about the many features and endless uses of Statista.com. The goal is to gradually raise Statista's profile as the number one source for everyday market and industry data worldwide.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris