- ID: 158401
Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Support our online statistics database by managing data partnerships with market research firms and database providers
- Work with our editorial and sales teams, as well as independently, to research and locate strategic partners worldwide (focusing on key markets: France, Spain and Latin America)
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with new data partners in France and Spain
- Provide ongoing support by analyzing and anticipating the needs of current partners
- Ongoing negotiation of existing data partnerships and contracts
- A familiarity with the French and Spanish-speaking markets (France, Spain and Latin America) would be an added benefit
- Enrolled as a full-time student – Bachelor’s or Master’s programs in Business Administration, Humanities, Social Science or a related field. (this condition is mandatory)
- Ability to speak and write in French, native speakers preferred (Spanish skills would be useful but are not necessary).
- Well-structured, self-organized, independent and quality-conscious working method
- An extroverted team player with a hands-on approach
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with decision making contacts
- Knowledge of the Market Research environment is a plus but not required
- Sales or customer care experience is a plus but not required
In our Editorial Research Intelligence Department, more than 120 researchers work on the statistics and topic pages for our different national platforms. Each day, while focusing on their specific fields, our experts research and prepare new data from the world’s most significant sources for our platforms: https://www.statista.com/.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris