- Strategic Market Insights
- ID: 432908
Welcome to the Global No.1 Business Data Platform!
- Supporting the ETL development
- Writing SQL queries to extract data
- Maintaining databases and ensuring data consistency
- Searching for new solutions to improve the existing environment
- University student enrollment in one of the following subjects: computer science, physics, mathematics, economics, or a comparable field
- A data-driven mindset and distinctly analytical way of thinking
- Experience in SQL and databases
- Advanced skills in Python (Pandas, Numpy, and Scikit-learn); knowledge of VBA is a plus
- A willingness to learn
- A team player mindset
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex topics to team members and executives
- Confidence in communicating in English
- Availability (with flexible working hours) to work 16-20 hours/week
The Strategic Market Insights Department collects exclusive content for Statista about current topics for which data is scarce or unavailable using proprietary market models and expert surveys. The Operations Team is the technical backbone within the Strategic Market Insights Department. The team develops tools and processes within a highly automated unified data infrastructure to provide a robust and agile environment for analytical insights.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia