The United States Ranks 13th in Smartphone Penetration
3 in 4 people in the United Arab Emirates own a smartphone. The UAE tops the list of countries with the highest smartphone penetration ahead of South Korea and Saudi Arabia. The United States is ranked 13th with a penetration rate of 56 percent.
- South Korea vs world average: mobile device ownership 2013, by screen sizeSouth Korea vs world average: mobile device ownership 2013, by screen size
- Quarterly value of the services trade between the Netherlands and South Korea 2016Quarterly value of the services trade between the Netherlands and South Korea 2016
- Total population in South Korea 2020Total population in South Korea 2020
- China: mobile phone subscriptions by month October 2016China: mobile phone subscriptions by month October 2016
- Distribtuion of the leading importing countries of iron ore 2015Distribtuion of the leading importing countries of iron ore 2015
- Car production in China 2006-2016Car production in China 2006-2016
- Monthly passenger car sales in China October 2016, by country of originMonthly passenger car sales in China October 2016, by country of origin
- Gross domestic product (GDP) of Australia 2020Gross domestic product (GDP) of Australia 2020
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl