The World's Longest Non-Stop Flights
Emirates recently announced that it is launching a new flight from Dubai to Panama City. Starting in February 2016, the airline's Boeing 777-200LR aircraft will be airborne for 17 hours and 35 minutes on the journey westbound, making it the longest non-stop flight in the world. Qantas' route between Sydney and Dallas Fort Worth was the world's previous longest route at 16 hours and 55 minutes across 13,804 kilometres, according to the World Economic Forum using Flightmapper data.
- Passenger flights by type at Los Angeles International Airport 2014-2016Passenger flights by type at Los Angeles International Airport 2014-2016
- Purpose of air travel at airports in the United Kingdom (UK) 2002-2014Purpose of air travel at airports in the United Kingdom (UK) 2002-2014
- Forecast: Number of airport terminal passengers in the United Kingdom (UK) 2008-2050Forecast: Number of airport terminal passengers in the United Kingdom (UK) 2008-2050
- Passengers boarded by the largest U.S. air carriers 2015Passengers boarded by the largest U.S. air carriers 2015
- WestJet's air traffic at busiest hubs 2016WestJet's air traffic at busiest hubs 2016
- Passenger load factor (PLF) of international flights by region 2016Passenger load factor (PLF) of international flights by region 2016
- International revenue passenger kilometers (RPK): by region 2016International revenue passenger kilometers (RPK): by region 2016
- Paris Charles de Gaulle: number of passengers per month 2014-2016Paris Charles de Gaulle: number of passengers per month 2014-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl