The World's Longest Non-Stop Flights
Emirates recently announced that it is launching a new flight from Dubai to Panama City. Starting in February 2016, the airline's Boeing 777-200LR aircraft will be airborne for 17 hours and 35 minutes on the journey westbound, making it the longest non-stop flight in the world. Qantas' route between Sydney and Dallas Fort Worth was the world's previous longest route at 16 hours and 55 minutes across 13,804 kilometres, according to the World Economic Forum using Flightmapper data.
- Number of international passenger flights at Narita airport in Japan 2007-2016Number of international passenger flights at Narita airport in Japan 2007-2016
- Number of domestic passenger flights at Narita airport in Japan 2007-2016Number of domestic passenger flights at Narita airport in Japan 2007-2016
- Passenger flights by type at Los Angeles International Airport 2014-2016Passenger flights by type at Los Angeles International Airport 2014-2016
- Passengers boarded by the largest U.S. air carriers 2015Passengers boarded by the largest U.S. air carriers 2015
- United Continental - available seat miles 2011-2016United Continental - available seat miles 2011-2016
- Registered balloon aircraft - Canada 2004-2016Registered balloon aircraft - Canada 2004-2016
- Registered aircraft - Canada 2004-2016Registered aircraft - Canada 2004-2016
- Registered aircraft by region - Canada 2016Registered aircraft by region - Canada 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl